Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Bat in Every Man or Woman



Our Trip to Batman Begins, the movie The whole family was pretty excited, even the two cheeky boys. My hubby, of course, had to watch it way before all of us and the second viewing - with the family. I was afraid that Aidan would be restless for he was so afraid of the dark the last time we took him for The Incredibles (his first movie for a two-year-old) that I had to leave the movie even before it started. He was afraid of the darkness in the theatre when the lights went down, just like Christian Bale in Batman Begins. Surprisingly, he managed to pull through. Ryan was completely soaked into the whole action pack of the movie, as for me, I was close to having my ears blown away by the "magnificent" SOUND system! But I have to admit that it is a fun film to watch, one of the few action-flicks that I actually enjoy from Hollywood. Of course, it brings us to the question - what is our greatest fear? I guess, all of us have something that we are afraid of, no matter how "manly" one can be, or else, FEAR FACTOR would not be a hit TV show. As for mine, it will remain a secret only to those who are close to me enough to know. By the way, I love the posters, they are awesome, especially on billboards!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...