Saturday, September 24, 2005

Happiness Z Chen

hApPinEsS is the time put aside
to listen to the music that moves me
to let those little melodic shapes of musical notes
filled up the cup of emptiness in my head
to have words written and scribbled all over
on the body of a completely off-white piece of blank paper
so that all the alphabets could dance the waltz of a-b-c
with one another, to fiest my eyes and enrich my soul
Happiness is the time spent
with those whom I care the most and
could not have ignored and get rid off
for they are the ones that define who I really am
Happiness is
listening to Z Chen's latest album
on a sunny saturday morning like this one
Life can be complicated but at times,
happiness is just a simple thought of the notion of us
arriving at the state of happiness
on a subconscious level
and it is simply that
no more
no less
Happiness is nOw

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...