Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Feeling of Flying


The rain the night before deterred us from flying at Sky Venture at Genting, but the next day was a promising one. My hubby was so excited that he could not wait to go into the training room that morning. Suit, helmet, protecting knee and elbow pads, all things checked. The only thing left to do was to go into that big and seemingly "intimidating" looking fan-ventilated enclosed flying area - to go for our first flying experience. Gosh, that two-minute of exhilarating and heart pounding flying motion was indescribable. I had such fun, was glad that Patrick actually persuaded me to try but I came back the next day with a full backache...when we came down from Genting, we had our vegetarian lunch at a nearby Chinese temple...good food. My boys really enjoyed the trip this time around. I guess it's worth more than spending some extra money after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...