Thursday, October 13, 2005

X-Treme

Push the limits... it was indeed that. It was by chance that we got into the show in Genting recently. They had a casts full of talented and dare-daring performers, ranging from Pole Flying Trapeze to flamenco dancers. The stunts were impressive and could make your heart jump a thousand beat faster. Everyone in the audience had to hold their breath to witness them put their lives in danger just to entertain us. It is a living for them, but to us, a show to be entertained. The thought of loosing one's life up there, to me, was difficult to comprehend. Such precision and focus one's need to make each stunt a success. Stage design, lighting effects and music was beautifully coordinated. I was particularly impressed with the dance numbers, especially the flamenco dancers. My hubby and myself walked away feeling alive after the show. I secretly told myself that I would have to take up dancing lessons when I have a chance to do so in the future!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...