Monday, April 17, 2006

Mixed Emotions

It has been quite a ride. Someone close to the family of my sister had passed away recently, almost too sudden. I can imagine how hectic it has been for her. My condolensces. My brother just got registered and I have been bogged down with work that seemed never ending. I somehow can't seem to see where I am heading with this. To continue or not to, after all has been done, is one big question I have yet to find the answer to. It feels like an invisible hand holding me down, weighing me down with so much expectations. That aside, I have to thank those who remembered my birthday, even June from Germany sent her well wishes in a card that arrived quite some time ago. But, anyhow, it feels good to be back home again, though this is only for a brief moment. Life is definitely fillled with choices to be made. At times, you could not seem to decide whether to go with what you really love to do and suffer the consequences of the lack of financial stability that comes along with it or to just do what is secured and seemingly a path that had been laid perfectly for you, something that is expected out of you and you would look like a fool for not accepting such an offer. I'll just put this aside for now for what I need most at this moment is - my beauty sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...