Saturday, June 03, 2006

The world of Blogging

It's been a year since I started writing in this blog of mine. Have attempted a few times to give this little space of mine a look new, like trying to incorporate a new skin or something - like this one that has a lovely design to it but everytime, I ended up in disaster for I know not how html works. The more I changed, the further I moved away from my desired end result. It is very frustrating. As much as I tried, with very limited knowledge to change and adapt, it did not seem fruitful. All those html codes and all made me dizzy at the end of the day. Nonetheless, the world of blogging is definitely interesting. I love exploring graphics, moving things around, changing layouts and all. To me, it all falls into a nice package. Not only words, but pictures and graphics must all gel to give me the pleasure of the senses of the eye. I hope to improve and learn more to explore what I could do in the near future...this is a new attempt of mine! Hope it works. Some of the pictures from our Vancouver trip back in 2004 in a filmstrip style...have not figure out how to do that...ha ha, as usual, will try again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...