Saturday, July 08, 2006

Cheeky Moments After A Serious Church Wedding

My brother's church wedding recently went on without any fuss. It started right on the dot after a slight down pour in KL on a Saturday afternoon. We were there just in time to change the boys into their tuxs and there came the bride, all in white. Even Ryan managed to behave himself and he walked down the aisle, with the ring in his hand, with much attention and care, like I have been reminding him so many times for the previous weeks before the actual wedding, thank goodness! (since Ryan and Aidan are two cheeky boys who can hardly stay still for a single second, I was afraid that both would make a scene during those important moments). It was a serious occasion and for someone who is not a christian like myself, I could barely feel the true meaning and joy of the couple, but I am sure they must have felt very differently themselves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...