Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Two Superheroes

Patrick's Cousin, Justin came over to our place for a visit the other day, after his Australia trip. He brought along a small present each for the two boys - a superman blue t-shirt. It made them so excited that both Ryan and Aidan decided to put them on to sleep that night. Since then, they have grown attached to it. Such a simple gift, yet it brings so much joy to the boys. Ryan and Aidan are very much into movies and entertainment. I guess we influenced them a great deal. In fact, they loved the animation, Flushed Away a lot. Ryan said that it is better than Open Season. I didn't watch that one, so I don't really know (the grand parents took them there). But I am glad that they are growing up enjoying their time spent with us, the family and with each other.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Isn't that cute ! My son (33) loved it too when he were about 6 or 7 and for Carnival I had to make a Superman custume for him (If you like it's in my keyhole pictures) and it was so funny he were skinny like a minny and showed his non existing muscles !

Diary of Kay El said...

Hi Jen! They are as adorable as ever! Such joys. Barry is a Superman fan too. Huge fan. Come over and see his collection next time. One rule though : Cannot touch. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...