Monday, April 16, 2007

The Absence of Words, The Presence of Thoughts

It has been almost two weeks, close to 15 days that I have not been writing. I have been reading instead. Planning for things to come together in work seems to be the priority for me these days. It has been quite a learning process - learning it the hard way, as well as the fun and mind blowing sort of manner. I have never expected taking a different approach to certain things in life can be that rewarding and intriguing. Some things present themselves in quite a unique way that I would not have seem to be able to comprehend before but now, they seem to be able to work their way into my system of thoughts very freely. Now, I do believe what we focus on expand...I only wish I could speed things up a little more. But then again, the universe has its own course to take and I can only try my best to work towards making sure to let it manifests itself when the right time comes along.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...