Saturday, June 02, 2007

V for Vincy

Writing in front of my table lamp, listening to music was something of a lost image, a long forgotten ritual for me, but not this early Saturday morning. Fueled by her voice, Vincy, she brought me to places that I had missed so often - one particular place where I could just click away, without much reservations and worries, no second guessing myself, no self censorship and what so ever, just thoughts, thoughts that flow in me. Good music does just that. She has a very clean and crystal clear voice, I love that - her simplicity. It is so grounded. This is definitely the place to be - RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME...enjoying the night. Everything seems to fall into place. Fall far behind are the worries of daily struggles with deadlines, schedules, work, what comes right into the foreground are more immediate issues like reflections, concentration, refining the creative thought process, those that I hold close and dear to myself. Like what she just sang, loving the air that I breathe, feeling that one feeling that you hinge on, whenever you need to write, that is what I called sterilized inspiration.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...