Sunday, July 01, 2007

More Than Meets The Eyes


Though I never grew up watching Transformers, but one can't help but being intrigued by those robots that could talk like humans, can we?! Watching Transformers come to live on big screen is definitely one hell of an experience for me. Even though I may not be a big fan but the film is heart pumping enough to kick me into the right gear. I love Bumblebee. I love the upgraded version of this yellow machine! Of course, who could forget Optimus Prime? His voice is so commanding that I have to raise my hat to Peter Cullen for lending such a powerful voice to this amazing character. Shia LaBeouf is pretty good here as well. Great action sequences, especially some slow motion effects and camera work. The CGI of all the autobots and decepticons was so unbelievably realistic that it adds more dimensions to the entire film. Overall, it was definitely one of the best action films I have seen so far, this year (not that I have seen many till now...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...