Saturday, June 28, 2008

Love and Action

Life has been crazily insane, in the worst and good way. Creating your own stories has never been easy but one can almost always fall back onto the readily available. I have seen some real good action films lately. Of course, action hero IRONMAN tops the list because it managed to really pack a punch with amazing actions and story to go with. I laughed my heads off when watching KUNGFU PANDA, not knowing what to expect when I stepped into the cinema with my two eagerly anticipating young boys and a BIG old boy (He laughed the loudest among the four of us). I was completely thrilled till the very end. Incredible animation, impeccable attention to details and interesting storytelling, fantastic charaterization. MADE OF HONOUR initially reminded me of My Best Friend's Wedding, when I first heard of the synopsis. The film was just a get away sort of film for me, an afternoon just hide away, not having to face those daily grinds of work and all. Nothing unusual, fairly predictable but what mesmerized me the most was the breathtaking scenary of Scotland! One image that I would not forget for a long long time was a full view of a moon with the vast night landscape that your eyes could possibly take in. The silence of exhaustion, the loosing battle that I fear I could no longer cope, I wished I could go on a vacation, strip those frustrations away and come back a new person...or maybe it is not the journey beyond that I should be looking out for, but rather the road within that I have to take to emerge as a new person, a stronger person, ready to the face yet, another long and challenging battle ahead...

5 comments:

Sandra Azwan said...

hi...feel free to visit my blog page
http://bysandraazwan.blogspot.com

JeannLiew | Luminnej said...

hi sandra! wow so nice to hear from you! cool...love your blog, see some interestin new designs..will add your blog to mine...very soon. okie?

catch up again...ur dvds still with me lah-:)

Sandra Azwan said...

thank god!! I skang quite bz la with gangstarz-tv3!!
simpan dulu yer dvd tu...huhu

Babysmooches said...

hi, jenn! popping by to say hello! :-)

JeannLiew | Luminnej said...

Hi there baby smooches...mind revealing who's behind the name...am so sorry that I could not figure out myself-:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...