Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Morning Wisdom

When Aidan woke up this morning, the first thing he said to me was, "Reality has become real". I was surprised by his statement. When I asked him again later today what he meant, he said he doesn't know...and he asked me back, "Can reality be real one-ah?" I had no clear answer to that question. I really wonder what was going through his mind this morning, when he said those words? Was he dreaming of something "real" right before those few minutes he woke up? What made him utter those words?? I am still puzzled by it. Maybe a child's mind is as elusive as the drawings that they make?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this drawing? Is it your child's drawing?

JeannLiew | Luminnej said...

yup yup he did it on the PC, last year...about when he was 6-:) thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...