Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting Into SHAPE

This is one of my fav magazines these days. Not only the articles and write-ups on heath and fitness are a great read, their covers are getting better and better. Look at Natasha here, who wouldn't want to have a fit and healthy figure like hers? Been busy with work lately that I hardly have the time to do my usual workout, except for some occasional swims, classes and running on treadmill. But I guess time is only an excuse, it's more of the discipline and the lazy mind that is doing the talking here. I really envy my other half, for he not only successfully lost quite a significant amount of weight over the past two years going to gym, he manages to maintain and keep a diligent schedule and make the extra effort to always put workout as him NO.1 priority these days! I guess there's no two ways about having a fit body, you just got to work HARD for it. SHAPE is definitely a magazine worth reading for any modern day woman!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...