Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Fallen

Was working on a trailer last Sunday night, not realizing it was way pass sleeping time, but I don't like to stop when I know I can finish it in one session as it was quite short a video. Ended up having sore throat the next day...am still having it, hope to recover soon. Creative work is indeed exciting, as well as exhausting at the same time...but all is well, I love the outcome of it, and I am glad that my client feels the same way too...maybe what I need now is a nice cup of warm tea to soothe my itching throat and ease my stress of working on preparing proposals and planning for our next move in the very near future...moving place is never a fun thing for me, but moving into a new space could be something good for a change...instead of looking over the city skyline and shopping malls, will be facing the greenery's of the hills instead, a nice refreshing change, maybe?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...