Monday, March 11, 2013

Just Give Me A Reason

Do we need a reason to love? I think PINK says it best. We need to learn to love and to unlearn how to love and just simply FALL in love, with your gut feeling, with the one you feel would make you happy. Yet, happiness can be elusive, sporadic and unpredictable if happiness is from a very different place, and from someone other than yourself, perhaps? Love is, to a certain extend, unreal, if one relies too much on your senses and fulfilling the wants of the senses we possess. I simply love this music video, everything about it, the song, the art direction, the drifting floating bed, the glowing-eyed-teddy bear (my childhood fetish, in a way), PINK's well built tattooed body, her hair, her silhouette, her singing, her sensual underwater scenes. She is everything a woman should be, I feel - strong, sexy, empowering, lifting and positive in her creative work. Her work speaks to the depths of a woman's heart and soul. I remembered the first time I listened to the song, I was driving. I immediately fell in love with it. It's strange that, I feel the most sense of "freedom" whenever I am driving, GOOD music uplifts your drive even more so. Yes, everyone can learn to love again, once in a while, because as time goes by, you may think that you know love, but you know nothing about love at all...LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and video!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...