Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Busy Buzzing Week

Has it been that long?
1 week...7 days...168 hours...10080 minutes...
I wanted so badly to just sit down and write
but things seem to catch up on me
Projects to be overlooked, kids to attend to
I guess this is part of life
I have always admired those who enjoy what they do for a living
and yet could still earn a comfortable living out of it
these are the few lucky ones
for the rest and most of us
we are only trying very hard
to achieve the dreams in our lives
but I am certain that
this day will come
when dreams will be fulfilled and
the journey continues
to re-discover and explore
the best things in life
for they are always the ones
that define and make us
who we truly are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look within and around yourself, then ask yourself, "Am I happy with who I am now?"
The surroundings we are in and the discovery we made in life influence the decision and the choice we made. We are whom we chosed to be. But, can we live without one moment of doubt or regret with our choice?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...