Sunday, August 14, 2005

A friend called Angel

A simple birthday message. Don't get me wrong, neither me nor this friend of mine is a religious person, and no...we are not christians either...but I called her angel for certain reasons. It was dated back when both of us shared some wonderful times together in Uni. Of course, she stood by me through those rough times as well, hence the name. This is dedicated to her.
Life is full of strange surprises
Maybe it is fated that we met that way
To be able to connect with another person
in spirit, in all sorts of human emotions
the connection is indescribable
Words could only mean that much
the rest is left to be felt and touched
by our very depth of the human heart
Though time has passed us by
and the reality of life has silently taken over

It is fortunate that we are still friends
we may not keep in touch
as often as we would love to
You will always have
a special place
within me

A toast to our friendship and more great things to come your way, my dear angel.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...