Friday, September 30, 2005

One Sunny Sports Day

Watching all the kids lined up in a row, getting ready for their sports day was indeed a sight to remember. All parents were anxious to see some action. They danced, they sang and they bounced on balls and crawled through tents and cardboard tunnels. Ultimately, they are just kids, getting together and having fun. When I saw Ryan with his other friends that bright Sunday morning, it reminded me of my good old school days. Back then, what matters to me the most was not how much A's I got on my report card or how much hustling I needed to do to get my lunch in the canteen, but my friends who stuck by me through thick and thin, friends whom I looked forward to meeting every morning I arrived at school. I am glad Ryan has his friends at school whom he can play with. I had a blast during my school days, have you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...