Saturday, December 31, 2005

Dawn of a new year

As I am writing now, the minutes are ticking away, I am sure, by the time I upload this onto my blog, it will be a brand new year. Looking back, it has been a year of mix emotions and adventures. Berlinale, my first time to a European country, Ryan's first year of kindergarden, Aidan's spending more time with me at home, Patrick's new working environment, a finished but not-yet-off-the-ground feature film script called EVER, which I completed after Berlinale Talent Campus, the financial ups and downs of a small family, the plunge into a whole new territory of work for me, and loads of other seemingly trivial yet important moments of year 2005.
Looking forward to a somewhat different year. A year to make a mark, a year to further realize what I have always been looking for, a year of serenity for my whole family. I could hear the fireworks from here, now, at this instance. Screams of cheerful and excited souls. All the best! This is it! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...