Monday, December 26, 2005

King Kong

The love of an ape?
Since the civilization of humankind, love exists from the very beginning of time. It is primate, it is raw and it is as direct as it can get. At first, it was between opposite sex, now it has evolved through times. It comes in many forms but they all bowl down to the same basic chemistry - a rush to the head, a shock to your senses, a wake-up to your physicality, that is, if it is the first time you experience love. Could an ape feel that as well? I really don't know, but I am sure it does, to a certain degree, or else, why science came a long way to prove that men evolve from these species in the first place?
I could hardly remember any old king kong films that I have seen back then, but I think Peter Jackson did quite a remarkable job in bringing this completely CG character to live, and he basically breathes emotions to the character, a character that one can feel for. Of course, Noami Watts has a lot to do with it. I have always loved Andrien Brody, no doubt about his acting ability. Ultimately, it is a fun film to watch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...