Thursday, January 05, 2006

First Day Back At School


Tuesday was Ryan's first day back at school, but this is already his second year - back to his old kindergarten. It's a different classroom, with many new faces. Most importantly, his best friend, Lawrence is no longer continuing at the same kindergarten. I guess he felt a little bit lost and a mix feeling of unfamiliarity. Some kids even cried for the parents have left, some with the parents coaxing, they were still in tears. I guess things are always tough in the beginning. Ryan didn't even want to smile when I was taking his photos. Aidan, on the other hand, was always enthusiasted about new situations. I am sure when Ryan grows older, he would come to appreciate and enjoy school days like how I did back then for it is the only time you have the utmost freedom to acquire knowledge, explore new ideas and frontiers, push yourself to the limits and enjoy life as you breeze through life itself, hoping to understand yourself better as a person, (especially uni/ college) away from home. I for sure had a blast when I was in uni and now, I wish I could go back to study again for I truly missed those days, the best years in my life thus far. Of course, this time around, if I ever go back to study, it would be a completely different experience, for I would have more responsibilities to look out for and to juggle between studying and a small family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...