Monday, February 27, 2006

My First NuYou Magazine

Truly out of fun and a little boredom, I flipped through those magazines found at MPH over Tesco in Sungai Petani recently, and determined to get one to pass time. Finally, it was this that I got. Firstly, it was value for money because I did not want to spent that much on a magazine just for leisure reading, second of all, there were some interesting articles that caught my eyes. Well, after a few readings, going through all those pages of colourful pictures and loads of product info, mainly beauty related, I have come to realize how women are being viewed by society and how we would want to project ourselves based on how it is expected of us. Aren't most of us would be interested in articles like "how to find mr.right?" (for those still single and available). Gosh, I am babbling already. All right, will just stop here. Bottom line is, I should not take this sort of magazine very seriously but just to read them as how it is meant to be read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...