Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Surprise From An Old Friend

A Surprise email, an interesting album, but it felt like a somewhat missing piece of jigsaw puzzle. Don't get me wrong, dear friend, I was thrilled to have received an email from you, what more, an album. At least, I could see how you have become lately. I immediately fell in love with Hokkaido the minute I saw those snowy photos of picturesque hot springs and snow blanketed mountain. Mother nature truly has her own way of capturing my heart. I wish I could be there, one day. I believe I will, if I truly believe in it. I thought I had lost another contact the moment I did not hear from you for quite some time. The last time you wrote me was when things were rough. I hope a new page has turned for the new year. Great things will definitely come your way, I truly believe so. The only thing that was missing in the email, are those familiar words I used to receive in your letters, letting me know how your life has been. I guess the more we grow older, the less we are willing to talk about things in life, at least, maybe not to friends whom are far apart, but to our most dearest and nearest to us. Don't worry, I am like that as well. I have also lost touch with most of my friends...at some points. Too occupied with my own family and the things that concern my everyday life. I have been very lethargic for the past few days. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. Life is great but life also takes so much out of you at times. But after all that I have said here, I still secretly think that I am blessed that you still remember me, as your friend and you are kind enough to send me these lovely photos. I am sure you had a great time in Hokkaido.
Here's to a long lasting friendship!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...