Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Simple Happy Birthday Wish

Today is your birthday. I have not gotten you any present this year. The most valuable present I got you, I remembered, was a watch, which you are still wearing. I have always been bad when it comes to buying present for friends. How long have we known each other? Slightly over seven years. Come to think of it, it's quite a long time! I hope your journey with me so far, has been a fruitful one, I hope by knowing me, it has made you know yourself better, like how it has made me understand myself more, I hope by each passing birthday of yours, we grow a little wiser together, and know each other that little better. Life is a little more complicated, yet fun, with you in the picture. Hope there will be more birthdays to come, for us to celebrate together!

happy birthday
my dear
my greatest critic
my greatest strength
my greatest hope
my greatest partner in crime
in the world of make belief (reel world)
in the world of real life
again
happy birthday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...