Saturday, February 04, 2006

My Sandy

I have always loved Sandy Lam, but have never had an album of hers. Two days ago, we finally bought one of her best compilation albums - My Sandy. Soothing voice, pleasant face with her signature small eyes, but nonetheless great smile and good sense of wardrobe and styling for this album cover. I immediately fell in love with most of the songs here. I don't know why, but it could be my biasness, I still think that Mandarin songs sound a little nicer than Cantonese ones. To me, it has more rhythm and grace in its tone and pitch. This beautiful language manages to capture the soul and the very essence of a certain feeling, no matter in songs or in other matters. Some of my favourite tracks in this two-discs CD include Waiting For You To Say Love Me, A Reason, You Can't Have It Back, among others. I believe she has come a long way in terms of her singing career for I remember she has been singing for the longest time. Too good a voice to let go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...