Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Day I was Born

It has just turned another year for me. What difference does it make, I now wonder. Am I any different from the year before? Have I accomplished more for the past twelve months of my life? I am not too sure. Nothing really significant that I could remember or recall. Maybe I have not stayed focus enough in the things that I would like to see myself doing or achieving. New year resolutions were never familiar words in my dictionary of Jen for I never believe in them. Short term goals, maybe. Feel as though I have not done enough for myself. But now it slowly begins to dawn on me. Yeah, it is this blog of mine. The one single significant thing that happened to me was that I started my own blog. I believe this is a good thing for it helps me to keep to a discipline of constant writing. It does not matter if anyone ever reads them, but at least I am writing and I hope to be able to continue doing so and have the persistence of stamina in writing. What is my birthday wish? Nothing in particular. I don't mind a cup of aromatic coffee, a piece of beautiful cake over long, intimate and unreserved real conversation with someone who matters to me and just forget about the rest of the world, just for that moment in time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...