Monday, May 08, 2006

A Bouquet of Love

Being a mother is like shouldering the world's brightest sun shine and the heaviest rain for as long as it takes. The love and dedication in a mother's responsibilities to her child is as intangible as the cool breeze after a stormy december night downpour. It hits your face with tingling sensations. The serenity it brings is so fresh that it could intoxicate your whole mind yet the risk of catching a cold is as inevitable. Raising a child comes in a total package - you have the laughters and you have your fair share of heartaches and frustrations, at times. Not many could understand what it takes to be one, until you are actually a mother yourself. I could still remember how tough in spirit my mother was when we were growing up as kids back in Kelantan. Though we are not a mischievous bunch of four but I am sure, she must have had some hard times with us as well. Now, a mother to two cheeky boys myself, I realized how strong a woman has to be, to juggle life and still have the best of both worlds. At times, I look into the mirror and the split image of two women's faces merged as one in PERSONA pops right in front of me! They seem so identical to one another yet so different in so many ways. We take up so much roles in this life time that changing masks (persona) is almost a task that is unavoidable. But, at least, at the end of the day, we have to be able to still remember who we really are, in front of our child. Let me dedicate this bouquet of love to my dearest mum and just want to say, "I Love You, Mum" and thanks for everything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...