Monday, August 14, 2006

Scattering Visuals


A sleepless night, fragments of visuals flash in my mind. Music, it always begin with music. These thoughts keep coming. Meaning, meaningless? Sense, senseless? One original idea, cheap duplicates? Can't believe I am debating this in my head? I must be going crazy, little by little...they are an extension, a continuation from what I have started earlier. Similar ideas, similar surroundings, but slight variations and they seem to evolve each time they surface, like our self, each passing day, we change, without us noticing it. A bride running away from love, a young girl running towards love, a pair of high heels they both had fallen in love with, but would never know what it holds for them until they bumped into one another on a special Sunday afternoon. I think I could almost see the title to my short film...gosh!! It slips away again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...