Friday, October 13, 2006

Fan Fan One To One

This was a simple yet heartwarming gesture by Patrick. He bought me this album titled One to One recently. At first, I didn't think much of the album for it did not impress me like some other albums. After subsequent listening, I began to fall in love with a few tracks. It has that naive and straightforwardness kind of approach in her voice (though not a very good range). It felt as though I have traveled back in time. It gives me the feeling of lost young memories - sweet teenage dreams, the scent of innocence in the air, yet lingers with the bitterness of harmless angst and a mixture of indescribable confusions of being young. Wonderfully delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jenn

thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

of course you can link my blog!

and no i am not a professional photographer... :)

just had a look at your blog and it looks very nive too... but unfortunately i have no time to read it more deeply... i gona to it later...

have a nice weekend...

bye bye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...