Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rising Above Charity Campaign

This has been a hectic week. We were involved in the shoot of this charity campaign called Rising Above at Bangsar Shopping Centre (BSC). Though it was their first attempt, but I thought it was quite a good effort. It was also a tie in with the premiere of this local film entitled The Red Kebaya, which is in cinemas at the moment. We were at BSC to shoot the charity dinner, which featured quite a few singers like M Nasir, Nora, Ferhad and others. They even auctioned a ride with renowned Malaysian F1 racer Alex Yoong at the Sepang International Circuit - all these for a good cause. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and felt great to be able to be a part of such interesting and meaningful event.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Just saying hello !

Gattina said...

Thank you for your kind email. Happy to hear you liked my blog. But there is something strange Blogger (in Beta) not allowing comments ? There must be something wrong, because there are several Bloggers in beta who leave comments without any problem. At least I think so. But maybe there is something wrong today, because when I wanted to save a draft my post disappeared with text and pictures and I had to do it again. Now it's on my notepad and I wait till this evening, hopefully they repair it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...