Saturday, January 27, 2007

When I got my camera back...

When we were at Canon office to pick up our camera on Monday, the first test picture I took was Ryan, with his small booklet, given to all school children at school. He loves this one because the illustrations are quite hilarious. I asked him why this pose and he said he wants to hide his face behind his comic. Later in the day, when Ryan went to school and Aidan was with me, he woke up and wanted me to take a picture of him instead. So, this is the picture I took of him, with one of his (and Ryan's) favourite toys and hero action figures - ultramen! Both of them, incidentally had almost the similar poses, though taken at different times. How delightful, I thought. They do miss one another these days since Ryan started his standard one for both of them go to school at different time of the day. Growing up means taking up more responsibilities now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...