Friday, February 09, 2007

Juwita's For Real

A very clean and down to earth sort of voice she has, almost quite rugged and gritty, the way she sings her songs in this album. Very talented indeed, she writes most of the songs in this album. I love the day to day sort of lyrics she produces, very human yet seems more extraordinary this way. My most favourite song is entitled Teman Sejati. It reminds me a little of how Sheila Majib sings when I listen to this track. Among others are Walking Again, Destiny's Calling, All This Time. Her rendition of Desperado is pretty good too. One of those rare gems in the local music industry.

2 comments:

Diary of Kay El said...

Hi. Great to hear that Juwita and even her bro, Aubrey are very much contrinbuting to the music world... I used to attend Methodist Wesley Church where her dad was the Reverend...

JeannLiew | Luminnej said...

What a small world indeed...thanks for dropping by

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...