Thursday, March 29, 2007

Down and out kind of Mu Nan Ri

What has happened to me?
Down with a really bad cough for the past one and a half week
my hubby was too caught up with work that he almost forgot
and last night, I visited my mum and she did not seem to be in a good mood, which got me worried
and in the middle of the night, our small room leaked water from the roof top during a very heavy rain (with strong wind).
Isn't this not the way to celebrate one's birthday?
But too bad, this is what is happening to me now...
let's hope that tonight's dinner is a better one.
We have been really busy with preparations for things to come.
We need to set the stage right for all things to happen and it has to happen this year, we feel!
I feel that I am getting older by the day to not have achieved the things that I aspire to achieve and the person I aspire to be...
can life be any simpler? I guess not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...