Sunday, November 11, 2007

Travelling With Thoughts

Loosing grip of precious sleeps and time is like living in a capsule of void and emptiness, a cross road within that is for me. Felt as though there is a long stretch of silence in between those long drives at night and travelling in between small towns and big city. Singapore was a refreshing journey to a whole new place. Walking through tunnels, and MRT stations, crawling underneath a vibrant city up above feels awkwardly strange yet surprisingly inviting. Organized structured within creative maneuvers seem the only way to live there is something new for me, but pretty thought provoking indeed. Taking time off did help to put things into better perspective. From one end, you have the draw and attraction of the ultra modern, the other a wide open space of the invigorating ocean and wind of Damai Laut, one could hardly draw a comparison, yet both deliver great revelation to the soul and uplift the spirit, under the same blue sky. Drawing closer to the end of the year, I wished I could have accomplished more...but then, I have come this far, haven't I?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...