Sunday, November 25, 2007

A friend from afar

Don't know why. I suddenly missed my friend who just got back from Canada and now has flown back there. Could be we have not met for such a long time. We used to share an apartment together, she left for Canada for supposedly a holiday that December, but surprised all of us by getting married and settled down there right after. That was more than eight years ago, but I could still remember the little stunt that she pulled then. Two weeks ago, she came back with her two sons. They were so cute! Kids who grow up from a different environment are quite different in terms of their thought process and gestures, but when both of them got together with Ryan and Aidan, basically, all boys are the same, they share some common interests. I was glad that they were not shy boys and warmed up to new friends pretty easily. I barely had time to talk to my friend for we had to rush off to the clinic as Ryan was down with a pretty bad rash all over his body. Nonetheless, am glad we met, after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...