Monday, November 01, 2010

Lovely and Wonderful Discoveries

I recently discovered more wonders in life, two new blogs that truly inspire all things beautiful - PLUSH PALATE and WANDERLUST & CO. The former is more interior design oriented while the latter is more fashion and beauty. Nonetheless, they both share something in common, to see life through the eyes of beauty in a sense which is calming and uplifting. I especially love Plush Palate as the voice behind the blog, Crystal, and also the founding editor of Rue Magazine has an acute sense of style and taste. Wanderlust writes with such lyrical words that one can only admire and constantly go back for more. Wanderlust is also an online jewellery and accessories website offering unique pieces for those who love things different yet dainty to a certain level. I am begining to think that I should seriously consider taking up photography as a hobby and capture all things beautiful in life. I truly believe what makes things beautiful is really how they are being perfectly captured in a still photo. It is an art form by itself which takes some discipline to master, but seems so fulfilling at the same time. It is very much similar to us creating stories through visuals and sound. I have just embarked on a new journey, a journey of self discovery and self development. Am in the midst of reading a book called A New You by Nicola Cook. I find it engaging and practical at the same time. Though I am progressing along slowly, but I know I am surely going to get to the end of it, and come out being a better person! Here's a glimpse of the wonders behind such blogs. Happy reading.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...