Friday, December 03, 2010

A Fresh New Friday

Ryan turns 10 today. 10 years is most definitely a milestone. What have I accomplished for the past 10 years? Gave birth to two lovely sons, established our own business of film and television, getting to know myself better along the way, among other ups and downs in life. I am still on this journey, a journey I truly believe is never-ending. There is always something new to be discovered each passing day, like a day like this one. I accidentally realized how to do certain things better, how to tweak this blog of mine into something new and refreshing, an improved version. I guess it's a tradition, to make a small little change to my blog every year. I am very pleased indeed, for I now believe, and have always been, there is always new things to be learnt, to be discovered, to be treasured and great memories to be remembered. My feelings now? Truly ABOVE and BEYOND! Happy Happy birthday, my dear Ryan. Love always and forever, your mommy:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...