Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Surprise From Netherlands


To be reunited with a friend of more than 30 years is something for we have not seen each other for almost 15 years, since we graduated from high school. My friend, June and her small family came all the way from Netherlands. It was her trip back home. We were fortunate enough to meet up this time around. This is also the first time I was introduced to her son, Jian Carlo. He was fast asleep in the hotel room when I arrived, but I also had a chance to meet Peter, her husband. The coming week was a lovely one, especially for Ryan and Aidan for they found a new friend to splash water with in the pool. We also met up that weekend at Penang (It was a co-incident that we were heading up north during that time). What for, one might think? FOOD, of course! We had a great time and I hope that my friend enjoyed our company as much as we have enjoyed having them around! Hope we meet again the next time you come home to Malaysia - June, Peter and Jian Carlo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...